This is a temporary role but may become permanent.
Our client, a local solutions company based in High Wycombe, who thrive themselves on achieving & maintaining the highest possible levels of customer service, are in the process of recruiting a temporary Customer Service Advisor.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, along with advanced skills on Microsoft Excel. This role will involve interacting with customers, both internal and external, to provide and process information in response to enquiries and requests about the products and services.
Duties will include:
- Assisting customers with enquiries via telephone, email and letter
- Maintaining accurate filing system and maintenance of files for all contract related documentation
- Liaising with subcontractors and internal departments as required
- Monitoring expired/renewed/cancelled contracts
- Maintaining/updating several Excel spreadsheets
- Supporting Sales and Account Management Team as required
- Responding to sales enquiries and allocating as necessary
- Processing of sales orders
- Maintaining complex customer database (CRM)
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all personnel within the company
- Clear, accurate and timely communication skills
- Prioritising tasks and managing time effectively
- Strong telephone skills
- Good to intermediate Excel skills
- Flexibility within job role and ability to approach all tasks confidently