Our client, who is involved in the healthcare sector and based in High Wycombe, is looking to recruit a full time Interim HR Projects & Support Manager (6 Month Contract) to assist in the implementation of their new HR systems, clearing the backlog of HR Audit and supporting in the running of the day to day core HR administration.
Duties of the role will include:
- Completing organisation’s compliance and due diligence, consolidating files for HR function, identifying gaps in information and completing all processes so that all information is to hand in a secure manner
- Regular/clear communication to staff
- Up to date staff standing data – contracts, variation letters, terms, objectives, appraisals etc.
- Staff Audit and Compliance – including all minimum legal obligations for GDPR, mandatory training, NHS pensions and IR35, including support through updates to staff letters
- Changes made to standing data permanent – Organisational Charges – (Contract Variations) and routine (monthly payroll – leavers, joiners, maternity, overtime etc.)
- Filing system allowing access to policies and procedures for all staff, including up to date Organisation Chart
- Salaried staff – all up to date contracts, objectives, appraisals and contract variations
- Assisting in working out staff holiday and quarterly pay
- Recruitment process
- Operational Team – supporting recruitment campaign to bring operational resilience
- Supporting finance with agreements with agencies
- Other administrative HR duties
This is a stand alone role with will suit an individual who has worked in a Shared Service function/medium size organisation, with an extensive and varied workload, focusing on HR, employee relations and admin.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint and Sage (Payroll/HR)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities