Our client is looking for an experienced, motivated and creative individual to join their Group Marketing team as our Corporate Marketing Manager. Reporting to the Group Marketing Director your responsibilities will include planning, creating, managing and reporting on demand generation campaigns, delivering audience-specific marketing content and communications.
You will also ensure sales collateral is up to date, organise engaging events and work with internal marketing functions to maximise campaign and channels effectiveness for relevant audience sectors.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of B2B marketing experience and be familiar with the financial services and payments industry and be able to split their time between Gerrards Cross and Canary Wharf - 60/40 split
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives.
- Develop clear, compelling content to support campaign interaction points: email, landing pages, advertising, event messaging, online and offline campaigns
- Design and drive ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that feed the sales funnel.
- Develop and executed against short and long-term campaign roadmaps and strategies
- Create programs and testing/optimizing using marketing automation platforms
- Ongoing campaign optimization; including ad, landing page testing and, execution and analysis of A/B tests
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Business Development and Technology
- Drive continuous evaluation of campaigns effectiveness to identify improvement areas and KPI & target fulfilment
- Creation and updating of sales collateral for the business development team.
- 5yrs + B2B marketing experience ideally in the financial services or payments sector.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful individual
- Proven success in delivering demand generation campaigns for B2B audiences.
- Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills with excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign effectiveness
- Project and event management experience.
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing software like Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar.
- Experience of executing social media campaigns both organic and paid (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience with GoogleAnalytics.
- Good understanding of the financial service or payment industry.