This is a full time, permanent position.
Due to significant sales growth our client, who develops a specific technology in their industry, is seeking a Production Assistant to join their team where the product is developed, manufactured and supported.
You will benefit from working in an open and relaxed environment where you will be developing new and innovative solutions in their specific industry, with a number of additional benefits, including training opportunities and personal development.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with colleagues to understand programming requirements
- Configuring and programming of their in-house software
- Manufacturing (assembling) of their access control system
- Working knowledge of PCs and platforms
- Ability to understand connected hardware
- Basic understanding of electronics and wiring
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own and in a team
- The ability to prioritise your workload