This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, based near High Wycombe, is seeking a determined and driven Warehouse Team Leader to join their busy team to conduct a range of warehouse duties. Reporting to the Group Operations Manager and working alongside one other Warehouse Team Leader, you will be expected to manage and lead a small team of operatives, as well as communicating company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team. You will need to motivate and assess team performance, provide help to the management and communicate any concerns and policies among management and team members.
You must have project experience, flexibility within the role and be able to come in and hit the ground running.
- Managing relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Planning the daily workload for teams and updating on the internal dashboard (Winman)
- Following Goods in and Out processes correctly, as well as taking an active involvement in any invoice queries
- People Management : leading and motivating the teams, ensuring targets are met, ensuring all company policies are adhered to and processes followed and ensuring H&S is adhered to in order to remain legally compliant
- Providing help to management, including hiring and training and keeping management updated on team performance
- Proven leadership skills
- Good, basic knowledge of a warehouse management system (Winman desirable), with good computer literacy skills
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Experience in the hardware industry (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- Honest, reliable and dedicated
- Meticulous attention to detail with a strong work ethic
- Must be organised and able to prioritise
- Flexible in approach
- Physically and mentally fit
- Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures